Use the Content tool to access course materials, complete required activities, and monitor your completion progress on topics contained within each course module.
What are the basics of Content?
Use the Content tool to post and organize course content so that information about course expectations, course syllabus, lecture notes, and important dates display to users clearly.
Course materials you post in Content can include documents, images, media files, CaptureCast presentations, URL links, and existing course activities. You can add release conditions, grade items, and learning objectives to topics to ensure users navigate through course materials while fulfilling specific course requirements and learning expectations.
You can also monitor class and user progress as students work through course content by setting automatic (determined by the system) or manual (determined by the student) completion tracking.
How do I create course content?
- Understanding the organization of Content
- Creating modules and sub-modules in Content
- Creating a new topic in Content
- Adding and uploading course files as new Content topics
- Creating and arranging your course content using drag and drop
- Using HTML document templates in Content
- Restricted file extensions
How do I manage and update course content?
- Content display settings
- Changing a module or topic status to Draft or Published in Content
- Notifying students about updated course content
- Editing a module or topic's title in Content
- Bulk editing modules and topics in Content
- Moving or reordering a module or topic in Content
- Deleting modules or topics in Content
- Adding or editing availability and due dates in Content
- Adding or editing release conditions in Content
- Adding a Learning Object to a module
- Associating topics with learning objectives in Content
- Adding an existing course object (activity) to Content
- Evaluating Dropbox submissions from Content
How do I use SCORM in Content?
- Importing a SCORM package
- Creating and editing a SCORM package
- Removing simple sequencing from a SCORM package
- Viewing SCORM reports on objects and users
How do I track content completion and participation?